Thursday, January 2, 2014

The New Year...

I can't believe it's 2014 already! Last year was a very busy year for us and this year won't be slowing down! I finished my Training Manager internship today and start in Maryland tomorrow, helping a fellow manager out for awhile. I just hope the snow holds out for now :(

We will be traveling to PA in a couple of weeks to have our Christmas with family that we couldn't see on Christmas Day. Kailyn is really excited to see all of her cousins. She already knows that she wants to stay at Mamaw's house Saturday night so she can have a sleepover with her oldest cousin Noah. So we'll have a bust weekend running around seeing people, plus watching the Broncos play.

I have one more step in my training until I graduate...passing the final interview!! I'm nervous about the interview just because it's the final one with my boss' boss.

Sometime this month or beginning of February I will have my gallbladder/hernia surgery. I've known since August when I went to the doctor for a follow up after having pneumonia. I felt a bump around my belly button when I coughed. The doctor sent me for an ultrasound and indeed it was an umbilical hernia. They also found that I have polyps in my gallbladder and need to have it taken out. Why couldn't my gallbladder have acted up last year when I had my appendix out? So now I'm having "a two for one deal" as Dr Kriss, my surgeon says. This will be my third surgery and fourth procedure. I'm the only one of my mom's girls to have surgery. After this, I'm done for a long time!

For Christmas, J bought me a new camera and I've been playing every couple of days.
Kailyn's serious look



She loves her candy necklace





Kailyn playing with her cousin Mason

Playing with her vanity that Mamaw and Pappy Rick bought her

Laughing at her kitty BooBoo


No comments:

Post a Comment