Thursday, November 7, 2013

Busy months...

It's been awhile since I've posted on here. I've been working crazy hours at work 55+ hours and basically coming home, making/eating dinner,doing laundry, getting clothes ready for the next day while K gets a bath (with dad's supervision) and bed.

I wanted to announce that we were selected to be the 2013 March of Dimes Signature Chef Auction Ambassador Family! The auction is the day after World Prematurity Day and what better way to celebrate the day with honoring Kailyn. I have to write a speech and I have no clue what I'm going to say. This dinner is just one way I'm helping to kick off my team's walk for next April.

Also this coming week I turn the big 30! Or as my friend Kelli and I say, the 5th anniversary of our 25th birthday. I don't know what my husband and Kailyn have planned but I'm sure it will be fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment