Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Busy day tomorrow...

Tomorrow is K's first day this week at daycare. She got really sick (I mean like launching puke) early Monday morning. We went up to PA again this weekend to go to two of her cousins birthday parties. Mason turned 1 on the 1st and Noah turned 8 on the 4th. Noah's party was at a place called Slinky Action Zone near Altoona, PA. One kid puked while K and I were there, so this is how I think it started. She wasn't feeling well Sunday afternoon and hadn't really eaten anything. She just wanted to cuddle and sleep. About 1:20 am, she started yelling for me. I rocked her for awhile and asked her if she wanted any medicine, since her teeth where hurting her and she was really warm. She said no. So I went back to bed. Not even 25 minutes later I hear "MAMA!!" and crying. I ran in and see her and the crib covered. So while I was cleaning up throw up, my husband had her in the tub...so I not only had to clean up the floor (luckily light tan carpet) but also her crib, sanitize the mattress, get new sheets, and shower myself since she wanted me to hold her. Luckily I don't have a weak stomach.
Today is Tuesday. K is currently still up and throwing everything out of her crib just to get my attention. She started doing this yesterday. She is still fussy and I think that at least one of her 2nd molars is coming in. K started teething around 3 months and her first tooth appeared a few days after she turned 6 months old. By her 1st birthday she had 8 teeth. She now has 16! I can't wait to see what's in store for us when those molars do start coming in. My friend, who's son is almost 6 months to the day older than K, told me that the molars are the worst.
So tomorrow is the first day I'll be able to run around and get things done. First stop the grocery store and then the DMV, since West Virginia decided to have your title and birth certificate present when getting a license and registration. Now I'm taking a break from laundry, getting K's clothes and stuff ready for school, and waiting until she falls asleep so I can trim her nails. I can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring :) Hopefully I will get twice the amount of stuff accomplished!



No comments:

Post a Comment