Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Kailyn's first week at school...

On Mondays and Wednesdays Kailyn will be going to her new daycare. It's a lot closer than driving over 45 minutes to the one in Leesburg and it's still in VA. Both days I called the daycare about an hour after I left to check on her. When I dropped her off, she just kept crying. Luckily she liked the teachers and became their helper. She loved going outside to play on the playground and didn't want to leave when we picked her up. I told the one teacher that I was putting K in daycare so she can get back into the groove and I can go back to work. The teacher told me that they are always looking for sub-assistant teachers. On Monday, I'm going to talk to the director of the school and hand in my application. We'll see what happens!
When I was growing up, I wanted to be a school teacher. As I was going through college, I decided that wasn't going to go that route. Now I look back and wish that I had finish my degree and have something to show from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment