Thursday, April 19, 2012

K and daycare....

Kailyn has been back at daycare (only 2 days a week) since the end of February. On Monday and Wednesday when I dropped her off, she went right to her teacher Ms Lee. She didn't cry or put up a fight. She knows that when we pull in that she needs the key and to tap it against the door. Kailyn yells "school" and for her teacher "Lee". She says hi to everyone that we see on the way to her classroom. As we walked into her class, she yells "Lee" and "bird". Ms Lee always takes her over to the window to see the birdies while mama makes a mad dash for the door. But this week was different, in a good way. She blew me a kiss and said "Bye Mama".
I picked her up on Wednesday, after I had gotten my new glasses. When I walked in the room, she didn't recognize me. She stood up and yelled "Mama, new!" I told her that I did get new glasses and then she ripped them off and put them on her face. She took them off and said "no mama glass". On our way home (we drive across the VA/WV border), she always looks out the window and yells at the cows and horses. I can't wait until we go to my SIL's house on Sunday and K gets to see her horse again. 
Please support my walk for babies!
March of Dimes family team - Kailyn's Kruisers
Team Captain - Lindsay (Kailyn's Mama)

No comments:

Post a Comment