Saturday, February 18, 2012

Weekend in PA...

This weekend, Kailyn and I headed up to PA to visit some family and to visit our March of Dimes office to get more supplies. I ordered some fundraiser goodies from a niece and nephew for school/soccer, which came in on Friday. Kailyn kept saying all day on Thursday that she was "Go memes" which means that she wanted to see my sister, Brittany. She couldn't wait to see my mom (Mamaw) and my mom's bf (Pappy Rick). She had a fun time at her sleepover with her cousin Mackenize (Meme's daughter, who she calls Ken). Both of the girls got BK meals and ice cream from Pappy Rick and couldn't wait to play together. They both love to color.
Coloring
Eating chips in Mamaw's bed!
They had fun pretending that the treadmill was on :)
pretending to fall off the treadmill
Kailyn and Mackenize in their matching outfits
And more coloring...
 I stopped in at the MOD office to get more coin boxes (for smaller donations) and flyers for businesses. I was told that my team has a table at the Boscov's March of Dimes Day on March 31st in Altoona, PA. The event will be from 11am-3pm and we will be selling baked goods (ex:sugar cookies, sugar cookie pops for the kids, fudge, rice krispy treats, brownies, etc) and homemade goods. My mom has already started making blankets and I'm making scrapbook pages. I have a lot of people ask me to help them with scrapbooking so I figured I could try to sell some of my pages and help people make some also. We are also going to make ribbons for people to buy or if you donation/buy something you get one for free! We will be selling MOD bracelets too!

No comments:

Post a Comment